WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
NOTICE AND COOKIES POLICY
1.2. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a Website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
2. Types of cookies
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a Web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a Web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a Web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
3. Cookies that we use on this website: Third-party cookies (Google Analytics) to analyze visits to the website.
5. Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this Website and they are not described here, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it guarantees the User’s privacy.
CONFIGURATION, CONSULTATION AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable Cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
The cookies of www.dimafix.com can be updated so we advise you to review the policy periodically.